Families That Work With Us Say Goodbye To Stress!Get Started
Your Trusted Consultant With Over 20 Years Of Industry Experience
Our Industry Knowledge Is At Your Fingertips!
We Assist You Every Step Of The Way:
- Work Agreements.
- Industry Standard Market Rates
- Industry Standard Benefits
- Travel Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Interview Tips
- Tax & Payroll Specialists
- Job-Related Reimbursements
- Tips To Foster A Long-Term Relationship
- Ongoing Support And Guidance Post-Hire
- And Any Other Unique Arrangements That Your Family May Require
We Partner With Professionals That Possess A Proven Track Record Of Going Above & Beyond, With Exemplified Abilities To Be Forward Thinkers
Taking care of tasks related to the welfare of your child(ren) and household such as:
- Implementing and following nap schedules
- Helping guide your child(ren) through their developmental milestones.
- Maintaining general tidiness of your home
- Preparing healthy snacks and meals
- Transportation to and from school and activities
- Homework support/implementing curriculum
- Doing children’s laundry
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher
- General organization of your home
- Cleanup and maintenance of children’s play areas
- Running errands and assisting with other household management duties
- Working as true partners with you to ensure the child(ren) are getting consistent care all around.
- All the other things you, as busy families, sometimes overlook!
What Are Industry Standards & Why Do They Matter?
Industry-standard benefits include PTO, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, Overtime Pay, Mileage Reimbursement, and a Cell Phone Stipend. We offer the education and guidance necessary that relates to your unique role so that you can extend a working agreement that is favorable and facilitates a long-term partnership between you and your Nanny.
In such a competitive industry it is our commitment to ensure that you are positioned to capture top-tier career Nannies that your family can rely on and trust for years to come. Extending an offer that includes industry-standard benefits is what differentiates one role from another.